Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Perm Rod Set

This weekend I tried yet another style on my growing TWA....a perm rod set.  To prep this style, I did my usual wash regimen (adding the deep treatment masque since it's been two weeks since my last DT).  I then applied my leave in and the Jane Carter's Wrap & Roll setting lotion.  I used gray and pink perm rods for this style.  I was really nervous about whether my curly hair would smooth around the rods but it did and came out very nicely.  I slept in the rollers the first night. The second day I didn't re-roll, I had a little less curl definition and alas I got caught in the rain the 2nd day.  There went my curls!  But it was nice while it lasted!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture collage customized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...